Car Scrap Yard
We do get attached to our vehicles, which makes it hard when something happens to them and your vehicle is no longer roadworthy. You might think about fixing it, but the chances are your vehicle has come to its end of life, the process of repairing your ELV vehicle would also be costly and it is time to think about finding something new, most importantly because of safety reasons also. So one popular option is the car scrap yard, where they take care of collecting, recycling and disposing your vehicle.
Vehicle scrapping made easy
There comes a point with every vehicle when it is no longer practical or safe to prolong its life. What’s more, if it is not roadworthy you could end up with points on your driving licence or a fine. So if your vehicle has reached the end of the road and your thinking of scrapping it, let Reclamet dispose of it for you legally and get paid the same time for your end of life vehicle.
The Vehicle you are driving today will be a good source of many recyclable materials tomorrow
• Scrapping your vehicle will ensure it is properly recycled without damaging the environment.
• Manufacturers use materials recycled from scrap when they build new cars, especially metal and rubber.
• The financial and environmental cost of creating and transporting new materials.
• The environmental impact of landfill sites.
• Recycling your vehicle is a great green method to disposing of it.